Chelsea. She’s another lying SOB of a Clinton who has been deluded by privilege and money into lying about the next President of The United States, Donald J. Trump. Here’s her series of lies during an interview with Cosmopolitan magazine:
Chelsea: “It’s a distraction from his inability to talk about what’s actually at stake in this election and to offer concrete, comprehensive proposals about the economy, or our public school system, or debt-free college, or keeping our country safe and Americans safe here at home and around the world. …
Chelsea: “And candidly, I don’t remember a time in my life when my parents and my family weren’t being attacked, and so it just sort of seems to be in that tradition, unfortunately. And what I find most troubling by far are Trump’s — and we talked about this when you interviewed me the night before the Iowa caucus — are Trump’s continued, relentless attacks on whole swaths of our country and even our global community: women, Muslims, Americans with disabilities, a Gold Star family. I mean, that, to me, is far more troubling than whatever his most recent screed against my mom or my family [is].”
That’s what prompted Broaddrick to send the following six tweets to Chelsea:
1. Here is my response to Chelsea Clinton’s statement about her father’s sexual misdeeds.
2. Chelsea you said you don’t remember a time in your life that your parents weren’t being attacked.
3. There’s a very good reason for this —your parents are not good people.
4. your father was, and probably still is, a sexual predator. Your mother has always lied and covered up for him.
5. I say again, “I was 35 when Bill Clinton Raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73. It never goes away.”
6. The truth is what has brought the attacks on your family and you are smart enough to know that by now.