Looks like the Netherlands can teach the rest of Europe and America something about what to do about the terrorists and the Muclims who have refused to assimilate in the Netherlands. The American Presidential Candidates are given to making promises to help themselves get elected so there may be some things in the list below that we can add to the Presidential campaigns.
The Netherlands will hold a general election in March of next year, and the Party for Freedom (Partij voor de Vrijheid, PVV, the party of Geert Wilders) is far ahead of any other party in the polls. Below is a notice sent out today by the PVV outlining the party’s plan for the country.
The Netherlands Ours Again!
Millions of Dutch citizens have simply had enough of the Islamization of our country. Enough of mass immigration and asylum, terror, violence and insecurity.
Here is our plan: instead of financing the entire world and people we don’t want here, we’ll spend the money on ordinary Dutch citizens.
This is what the PVV will do:
1. De-islamize the Netherlands
Zero asylum seekers and no immigrants anymore from Islamic countries: close the borders
Withdraw all asylum residence permits which have already been granted for specific periods, close the asylum centers
No Islamic headscarves in public functions
Prohibition of other Islamic expressions which violate public order
Preventive detention of radical Muslims
Denaturalization and expulsion of criminals with a dual nationality
Jihadists who went to Syria will not be allow to return to the Netherlands
Close all mosques and Islamic schools, ban the Koran
2. The Netherlands independent again. Leave the EU
3. Direct democracy: a binding referendum, power to the citizens
4. Completely abolish health care deductibles
5. Lower housing fees
6. Retirement age at 65, indexation of supplementary pensions
7. No public money for development aid, windmills, art, innovation, broadcasting, etc.
8. Rollback cuts in home care and elderly care, more hands on the bed
9. A lot of extra money for defense and police
10. Lower income taxes
11. Halving of car taxes