The Water and Sewer authority charges $200 for a “setter” that’s used to provide a place in your water supply pipe for a water meter. They could make a PVC 7 3/4 inch piece of 3/4 inch pipe threaded on both ends which would do the job for about 90 cents.

Hits: 8