The Koran and the other Islamic holy texts are best understood as “17 percent religious according to the FBI’s William Gawthrop.” The other 83 percent comprises Islamic law and other means of governing the relationship “between Islam and the non-Islamic world.” And that 83 percent amounts to an “expansive doctrine with a single agenda: world imperium. Controlling the world.” Is Gawthrop correct?

It’s widely known Islam goes further than every other religion. All religions use a view of the universe called “Metaphysics”, an essential view of everything. The Abrahamic religions use a mystical, supernatural view to explain the basis of everything. 
“Epistemology” is the branch of philosophy that explains how knowledge happens. ….developing…

Hits: 8