The day after the 9/11/12 Terrorist attacks, Obama said: “Since our founding, the United States has been a nation that respects all faiths. We reject all efforts to denigrate the religious beliefs of others. But there is absolutely no justification to this type of senseless violence. None. The world must stand together to unequivocally reject these brutal acts…No acts of terror will ever shake the resolve of this great nation, alter that character, or eclipse the light of the values that we stand for.”

Read Obama’s statement closely. He didn’t call the 9/11/12 attacks terrorism.

The next day, September 13th, Obama’s spokesman Jay Carney said: “..it’s important to note with regards to that protest that there are protests taking place in different countries across the world that are responding to the movie. Secretary Clinton said today, the United States government had nothing to do with this movie. We reject its message and its contents. We find it disgusting and reprehensible.”

It isn’t the killing of our Ambassador Carney is calling reprehensible, it’s the video.

On September 14th Hillary Clinton said: “We’ve seen rage and violence directed at American embassies over an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with.” The focus is on the video.

Later that day Carney said at a news briefing: “I have seen that report, and the story is absolutely wrong. We were not aware of any actionable intelligence indicating that an attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi was planned or imminent. That report is false.”

Susan Rice, America’s Ambassador to the UN made the rounds of 5 major Sunday shows saying: “Based on the best information we have to date … it began spontaneously in Benghazi as a reaction to what had transpired some hours earlier in Cairo, where, of course, as you know, there was a violent protest outside of our embassy sparked by this hateful video…. We do not have information at present that leads us to conclude that this was premeditated or preplanned.”

Only the Obama Administration saw it this way. Mohamed Yusuf al-Magariaf, president of Libya’s General National Congress told us just the opposite on September 16th: “The way these perpetrators acted and moved, and their choosing the specific date for this so-called demonstration, this leaves us with no doubt that this was preplanned, predetermined.”

Then there’s September 25th, two weeks after the 9/11/12 Terrorist attacks. A day full of Obamawhoppers when Obama told the U.N. the Terrorist attacks were caused by a video. Six times he repeated the lie. You get the picture. As late as September 25th, Barack Obama was not willing to call the Benghazi attack terrorism, pure and simple, instead he was still lying: “We are still doing an investigation.” He should not be President of America.

Hits: 7